Traffic Plan Summary:
• Kamehameha Highway and Dillingham Boulevard, from Middle Street to Alakawa Street, will operate with one traffic lane in each direction 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There will be coning and tapering from Middle Street to Alakawa Street to ensure a safe and smooth transition around the work zones. Please refer to the below Traffic Plans map for additional visual explanation.
• Left turns from Kamehameha Highway and Dillingham Boulevard will be restricted, as well as left turns from businesses and residential driveways onto Kamehameha Highway and Dillingham Boulevard.
• Left and right turns from the cross streets onto Kamehameha Highway and Dillingham Boulevard will be allowed. However, left and right turns may be temporarily restricted during nighttime hours.
• Alakawa Street is the only exception, where left turns are permitted from Dillingham Boulevard onto Alakawa Street. This is to alleviate traffic in this congested area.
• Beginning the week of March 20, 2023, this traffic configuration will extend from Middle Street to Kaaahi Street.