September 18, 2020
September 17, 2020
Governor Ige and Superintendent Kishimoto announced that Hawaii Public Schools will create plans for a gradual transition to blended learning models.
At this time, we plan on continuing with the current model of learning
"Learn from Home" or "100% Distance Learning" with face to face instruction for our special education students, English Language newcomers, special motivation and alternative learning programs and learning labs for students who need access to technology.
Plans will be modified based on DOH metrics which will be updated every Friday.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues and community spread persists, we will need to continue to minimize exposure and spread of COVID-19 on our campus.
Please remember to follow all CDC guidelines and continue to promote behaviors that REDUCE the spread of COVID-19.
Reminder: STAY HOME WHEN APPROPRIATE.
This applies to all visitors, employees, students.
Are you ......
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Headache/stomach ache/nausea
- Muscle pain/unusual fatigue
- New loss of taste or smell
- Pending COVID 19 test results
- Anyone in your household recently tested positive or suspect of possible COVID exposure.
If you answer yes to any of these, please consider going to the health room, seeing a doctor or staying home.
You MUST stay home if....
- You tested Positive for COVID-19 (even if you are not feeling sick)
- Have had recent close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with a person with COVID-19
Please see me or Ms. L if you have any questions.